Tuesday, March 6, 2007

i'll be here in a while.. (ain't going nowhere)

it's been a while since i last posted something "organized"..
my life's become quite cluttered lately..
(it's not a mess, just cluttered..)

how have i spent my past "unbloggedy" days?
let me count the ways:

1. wandering the internet without doing anything productive or gaining anything profitable..
2. going into trance-like states during my internet-free/school-free moments..
3. sketching eyes and other face parts during semi-dull discussions at school..

the above-mentioned activities pretty much sums up my life. geez..
at my age, i should be doing something other than these..
/wah


it's been a while since i last posted something organized.
and i think it will take an even longer amount of time before i will
be able to post something worth reading..

gomen..

No comments: