Monday, May 14, 2007

ifagfatawad mo aking kafangahasan..

ninakaw ko to sa blog ng iba.
i want to know about you people.. pwede paki copy at sagutin nyo tapos i-post sa comments?
salamat..

if..

If I were a month I would be: December.
If I were a day of the week I would be: Wednesday.
If I were a time of day I would be: 9pm
If I were a planet I would be: Vegeta
If I were a sea animal I would be: Hermit Crab
If I were a direction I would be: North
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Rocking Chair \m/
If I were a sin I would be: sloth
If I were a historical figure I would be: dead
If I were a liquid I would be: seawater
If I were a stone, I would be: lapiz lazuli
If I were a tree, I would be: Willow tree
If I were a bird, I would be: falcon
If I were a tool, I would be: scissors
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: makahiya
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: mild rain
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: nymph
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: cello
If I were an animal, I would be: a wild cat
If I were a color, I would be: purple
If I were an emotion, I would be: melancholia
If I were a vegetable, I would be: cabbage
If I were a sound, I would be: inaudible
If I were an element, I would be: Iridium
If I were a car, I would be: Volks
If I were a song, I would be: Across The Universe
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Spike Lee
If I were a book, I would be written by: Antoine de Saint Exupery
If I were a food, I would be: Chicken Adobo
If I were a place, I would be: obrero
If I were a material, I would be: Cotton
If I were a taste, I would be: Spicy
If I were a scent, I would be: Lavender
If I were a religion, I would be: Zen Buddhism
If I were a word, I would be: incapacitating
If I were a body part I would be: hands
If I were a facial expression I would be: distant.
If I were a subject in school I would be: child psychiatry
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Darla
If I were a shape I would be a/an: parallelogram
If I were a number I would be: 5

3 comments:

kazuya014 said...

If I were a month I would be: December
If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday
If I were a time of day I would be: 12mn
If I were a planet I would be: Venus
If I were a sea animal I would be: Sea Serpent (nyahahaha)
If I were a direction I would be: North
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: couch
If I were a sin I would be: Greed
If I were a historical figure I would be: Murasaki Shikibu
If I were a liquid I would be: Water (yeah you can't leave w/o me :D)
If I were a stone, I would be: lapiz lazuli
If I were a tree, I would be: Sakura
If I were a bird, I would be: falcon
If I were a tool, I would be: Knife
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Roese
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Windy
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: Sorceress
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: E. Guitar
If I were an animal, I would be: ...
If I were a color, I would be: Black
If I were an emotion, I would be: Sadness
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Lettus
If I were a sound, I would be: Harmony
If I were an element, I would be: Oxygen (you can't live w/o me nga eh)
If I were a car, I would be: Ferrari
If I were a song, I would be: New Day
If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Battle Royale 1
If I were a book, I would be written by: Murasaki Shikibu
If I were a food, I would be: Rice
If I were a place, I would be: Akihabara, Tokoy Japan
If I were a material, I would be: Metal (build buildings with me!!!)
If I were a taste, I would be: Sweet
If I were a scent, I would be: nothing
If I were a religion, I would be: Zen Buddhism
If I were a word, I would be: Fathom
If I were a body part I would be: Eyes
If I were a facial expression I would be: Neutral
If I were a subject in school I would be: Mathematics (all kinds of math..because i'm complicated)
If I were a cartoon character I would be: nothing
If I were a shape I would be a/an: Triangle (gamitan mo ako ng trigonometry)
If I were a number I would be: 14
---------
lagay ko rin toh sa blog ko ha?

Ira Melizia said...

~wee!!

no problem.. spread this stolen blog!! LOL

Ira Melizia said...

ifagfatawad moh.. aking kafangahasan.. bihnibihni koh.. (wahehehehe)