Friday, May 4, 2007

_

i can't think of a title for this post.

this post is just an extension of my reaction to a friend's blog.

again, i'll speak freely..


oo nga. tama nga si kate.
kailangan ba talaga nating isipin ang iniisip ng iba tungkol sa atin?

i used to be insecure about a LOT of things especially during my elementary years (in a private "high class" school)

i ended up feeling bad about myself..



life is unfair.



if it were not for the people who see us for what we are and not for what we seem to be, we might not be able to survive this cruel, biased world..




*tila nakakahilo at sadyang napaka-iksi ng taglish blog na itow!!

2 comments:

Mara Pix said...

insecurities are, for me, an inevitable part of growing up. we learn things, specially how to deal and cope with these kinds of situations. i myself have experienced insecurities particulary during my college days. at first, i found it hard and emotionally taxing and i tried to avoid it. but, later, when i realized that ignoring it would just make it worse and worse, i accepted my shortcomings without bitterness, envy, nor resentment. in short i became more true to myself and accpeted myself for who i really am, imperfections and all. we shouldn't be ashamed about these imperfections for these make us unique.

ang haba ng sinabi ko wala namang katuturan.. fook.. hi ira~!

kazuya014 said...

-.- ay nkow... mahilg talaga sa labels mga tao...

sa addu nga puno ng label mga tao dun -.-