Wednesday, June 6, 2007

random thoughts from 3:35am-3:50am

school starts soon. we're having advanced classes on neurologic and orthopaedic nursing. i wonder if i'll ever get through this semester.my tongue hurts.i miss tiger.i have to buy black fabric paint tomorrow.


we had our level 3 orientation. bothersome.i just spent those 5 hours listening to music and sketching.my stomach was rumbling. that serving of chicken steak was welcome indeed.

my mom's watching jumong again.water spilled all over me.chicago's not such a crappy band after all.i hate myself for reading spoilers of cirque du freak.


i wonder when i'll get my kamp pag-asa certificate.i hope i get to join the aap members this saturday.i'm wishing that it will rain.

i hope my sister downloads that pokemon crystal game version soon.i wish mario and dominic will invite me to go on a food trip again.


*and i wonder if you ever think about me anymore. and i wonder if you ever think about me when you're bored(<--i wonder-diffuser)


i shouldnt've deleted that diffuser song. i hope my uniforms still fit me once school starts. my tongue is killing me.

i have to write as much as possible even if i don't really HAVE anything to write about as of the moment since i won't be able to go online as mush as i'd like by the time school starts.

i haven't been watching the news lately. peter adams is now online.enzo just came back from new york.angie spent a week in manila.dominic roamed baguio.i regret not travelling during the summer.my trip to midsayap was pathetic.

i want to go to the beach.too effing late.i was too lazy to leave the house.my cousins kept on urging me to go to mati.i wish i went with them.if i did, i would've had unlimited access to their karaoke machine and be fed fine food throughout the day(since my uncle owns a restaurant/lodgehouse).

joaqui tupas of hapinas just greeted me.i think that was so cool of him.i have to rest soon if i don't want to feel like someone who has just been beaten up.

No comments: